A data set is the collection of personal data to which a processing operation relates. A data set is related in the management system to one or more Processing(s).
Capturing a Data Set
- Expand the menu under “Company” and select the “Dataset” option.
- Click on the “+” and enter the data in the Data tab, as shown in the print screen.
- Link the data set to a run by clicking the magnifying glass.
- Select the ‘History’ tab to view the audit trail of the activity.
- Select the paper clip icon to upload supporting documents.
- Select the text bubble icon to post a comment.
Tip from the Service Desk: also record the Stakeholder or Purpose for this Processing.
Do you have questions or need help? Feel free to contact us.