You can record contractual agreements in the SBC Management System, for example with a supplier or processor. Of course it is also possible to save contracts in the management system. A contract can have relationships with:
- Information systems
Establishing a contract
- Expand the menu under ‘Company’ and select the ‘Contract’ option.
- Click on the “+” and enter the contact details in the Contract tab, as shown in the print screen.
- Select the ‘Relationship’ tab to establish a relationship with the data cards this contract relates to.
- Select the ‘History’ tab to see the data card audit trail.
- Select the paper clip icon to upload supporting documents.
- Select the text bubble icon to post a comment.
Do you have questions or need help? Feel free to contact us.