You can register information systems in the SBC Management System and then link them to, for example, processing of personal data. This way you know exactly which personal data of which category of data subjects are located where. You create an overview of the information systems in your organization, including the related activities and registers.
An information system can have relationships in the management system with:
- Data breaches
Defining an information system
- Expand the menu under ‘Company’ and select the option ‘Information system’.
- Click on the “+” and enter the data in the Information system tab, as shown in the print screen.
- Select the ‘Relationship’ tab to establish a relationship with, for example, a processing operation or a data breach.
- Select the ‘History’ tab to see the data card audit trail.
- Select the paper clip icon to upload supporting documents.
- Select the text bubble icon to post a comment.
Do you have questions or need help? Feel free to contact us.