The different types and levels of the various business processes can be recorded in the SBC Management System. The business processes can then be related to a research, processing or information system.
A process can have relationships in the management system with the tables below:
- Information system
Capturing a Process
- Expand the menu under ‘Company’ and select the ‘Process’ option.
- Click on the “+” and enter the data in the Process tab, as shown in the print screen.
- Select the ‘Relationship’ tab to establish a relationship with the data cards this Process relates to.
- Select the ‘History’ tab to see the data card audit trail.
- Select the paper clip icon to upload supporting documents.
- Select the text bubble icon to post a comment.
Do you have questions or need help? Feel free to contact us.